THCO Acetate is short for Delta 8 THC-O Acetate, an acetylated version of Delta 8. Our THCO Acetate is a hemp-derived and distilled oil.
About THCO Vape Cartridge
Our THCO Vape Cartridge is made with safe compounds and is the highest quality THC-O product on the market. It’s a fluid oil with a viscosity similar to CBC or our CBD vape oil. It is incredibly smooth when vaped. It has an initial onset time of 10-20 minutes with effects continuing to increase for up to an hour after inhalation for some. Ingesting this product has a similar onset of Delta 8 or Delta 9. Some users report this product can be as much as 3 times more potent than Delta 8 or Delta 9 for some.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ONLY TAKE 1 PUFF AND WAIT 30-60 MINUTES BEFORE TAKING ANOTHER PUFF TO ASSESS YOUR TOLERANCE LEVEL. DO NOT ASSUME YOUR DELTA 8 OR DELTA 9 TOLERANCE TRANSLATES TO THIS COMPOUND.
Each 1ml THCO vape contains approximately:
- 1ml total oil
- 95% THCO oil
- 5% terpenes
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This is a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Additionally, THCO is a harsh cannabinoid. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff. NOTE: There are small amounts of variation in our batches. To account for this our 1ml packaging will say “approximately 950mg THCO” to be conservative. However, our products may test higher.
What is THCO?
THCO is the abbreviation for Delta 8 THC-O Acetate. It is a cannabinoid that may be found in the plant although reference standards for testing Delta 8 THC O Acetate do not exist that can verify it. There are 2 publications (1 & 2) that suggest the existence of Delta 9 THC-O Acetate being found in cannabis, which means Delta 8 THCO may be found in cannabis in lower amounts similar to the difference in Delta 9 THC and Delta 8 THC concentrations found in the plant. Like most cannabinoids other than CBD and Delta 9, little is known about the short and long-term effects or safety of this compound. We do know that it has been reported to be as much as 3 times stronger than delta 9. It tends to take longer to take effect (as much as 60 minutes after inhalation to feel full effects), but once it does more users report an almost “spiritual” sensation that isn’t found with any cannabinoid. Do not consume this product without approval from a doctor.
THCO Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 CCELL or MAKO cartridge with 1ml total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: Varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Polycarbonate
- Ingredients: Broad spectrum THC-O oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
THCO Vape Cartridge Description
- Type: Broad spectrum THCO oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Oil: 1ml
- Original Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: <0.3%
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
Our THCO vape cartridges are compatible to a 510 compatible battery. You will need to have a 510 compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for longest life of product. Product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
THCO Disposable Vape Cartridge Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of THCO, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with THCO and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our THCO disposable vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but THCO metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THCO vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- THCO will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This THCO vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our THCO vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our THCO is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Vape Cartridge Age Requirements
All vape cartridge purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting THCO’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
THCO Vape Cartridge Troubleshooting
Clogging is a common issue with any THCO vape cartridge. This most often occurs due to un-inhaled vapor remaining in the airway after use, and, upon cooling, the vapor turns back into an oil and sticks to the inner walls of the vape cartridge airway. Over time this will continually build up until there is total blockage of the airway with THCO oil. You can fix this by inserting a skinny item, like an unwound paperclip into the airway and scraping the walls to remove the excess oil. This oil is safe to consume orally if you wish.
A temporary solution is to preheat your cartridge in order to create warm vapors that loosen the oil in the airway. While this may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage, which will allow the THCO vape cartridge to be used, the blockage is likely to reoccur immediately after use and may eventually lead to oil build that works its way out of the airway and into your mouth at some point.
Prevention or delay of these clogs is possible by clearing the airway fully after use. The less remaining vapor, the slower the buildup of oil. Another way is to take smaller hits. Larger hits tend to thicker vapor (i.e. more oil) in the airway compared to hits of 3 seconds or less.